May 28, 2010

Assignment # 7 - Podcasting

I found the following Podcasts to add to my aggregator account:

1. Books on the Nightstand - a combination of blog and podcast about books

2. LearnItalianPod.com - a podcast with short lessons (about 5 minutes) to learn Italian. The website has different series for different levels.

3. CBC's Vinyl Cafe Stories - Stuart MacLean's fantastic stories of Dave and his family and their (mostly his) misadventures.

I haven't had a change to listen to Books on the Nightstand yet, but it sounds interesting. The LearnItalianPod.com sounds like an great way to improve my almost non-existent Italian. I'll have to give it a try. Finally, I love listening to the Vinyl Cafe, but hardly ever remember to tune in when it's being broadcast. The podcast is great. I can listen when I have the time. This I will definitely use!

I'll have to check these out in iTunes, it may be easier to transfer them to my iPod that way.

Great assignment! I had looked at Podcasting very briefly several years ago, but now I'm going to try to use them! I will definitely spend more time looking through Podcast Alley.

No comments:

Post a Comment